For 3 years we have worked with people from all over the world and featured as many small writers as we can. Now we’re at a point where we want to be able to give something more to the writers that give their time every so often to write an article for us.
So… that brings us to our plans for issue #6. We are now looking for a small team of writers to apply for paid opportunities for written articles. Not just for issue #6, for the foreseeable future.
The deadline to apply for this is 13th July, so read the guidelines below and get your application in here.
Ladyfuzz Paid Writing Opportunities
We are looking to put together a small team of upcoming writers for our future issues and the day to day running of our blog. This will mostly be for lifestyle, art and music articles, with perhaps the odd interview needed to be done. Writing experience is preferred but it’s not the be all and end all, don’t let this discourage you from applying.
- Although these opportunities are paid, they will not be hugely frequent, this is not a full time or part time job, this will not make you rich! This is for someone that loves what we do, wants to gain some writing experience and get paid a little for it in the process.
- We welcome people from all over the world to apply, you don’t need to be local to us.
- This is for people wanting to write for us only, this is not an application to be featured in the zine / on the blog.
What we’re looking for…
- We are a zine that showcases women, non binary and transgender alternative creatives and musicians. A good interest and knowledge in alternative art, music and culture is needed! (If you’re into guitar pedals / gear that’s a bigger plus!)
- One written article per zine, and if you’re available to do something for the blog each cycle that would also be great.
- Someone that’s happy communicating via email and the app Slack.
- Someone able to work to tight deadlines if needed (we’re a print publication after-all!).
- A creative mind to join the team that is interested in throwing ideas around and getting stuck in with the LF crew.